In order to provide students with digital study material and to help them hand in assignments online, we use Blackboard. Once you have received your username and password from the university, you can enrol for your courses on Blackboard.
1. Go to blackboard.leidenuniv.nl
2. Login using your student number (for example s1234567) and password.
3. Go to the tab ‘Courses’
4. Go the ‘Course Catalogue’ and choose ‘Browse Course Catalogue’.
5. Go to ‘Browse categories’ and choose your faculty (LUMC), click go.
6. Go to ‘Browse categories’ and choose your study (Biomedische Wetenschappen), click go
7. Go to ‘Browse categories’ and choose your year (e.g. BW4/5), click go
8. The list with modules will appear, to enrol click the small arrow next to the name of the module and click enrol.
In most master courses enrolment goes via the coordinator and modules are only accessible for participants. These courses will appear in your Course List.